Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Olympic Games

We have been learning about the Olympic Games. We have found out about the rings, countries, sports and about the continents in the world. We have been wondering about the Olympic Games.

I wonder how many people from New Zealand go to the Olympic Games? Conner and William

How many sports are there at the Olympic Games? Bhanu and Hadley

I wonder if they get medals? Ethan and Marcus

I wonder if they do long jump at the Olympic Games? Greta and Paige

I wonder how many people there are from different countries? Holly

I wonder how many people from France go to the Olympics? Taylor

I wonder how many people compete in the the Olympic Games altogether? Millie

I wonder why they have the Olympic Games? Zoe and Isabella

I wonder how they afford to go to the Olympic Games? Phoebe

I wonder what sports they do? Keira and Bronson

I wonder how they choose which people go to the Olympics? Hugh




No comments:

Post a Comment